EpiTrain Elbow Brace
The EpiTrain alleviates pain in the elbow and improves its mobility. The effective knitted fabric and specially contoured pads provide relief and make it possible to start mobility training at an early stage. The comfortable support fits perfectly and features a particularly soft zone in the crook of the elbow. Swiftly regain pain-free mobility with EpiTrain.
- Alleviates pain and relieves the irritated muscle-tendon junction
- Improves elbow mobility
- Allows inflammation and swelling to subside more quickly
- Offers a perfect fit, breathable knitted fabric and a particularly soft bending zone
- Three-dimensional Train active knit for an ideal fit
- Pressure-minimized edge area prevents constrictions
- High elasticity for easy putting on and taking off, comfortable to wear
- Viscoelastic Epicon + pads with epicondylar recesses support and relieve the elbow, accelerate the resorption of edema and effusions for secure positioning of the bandage
- Firmer material components with friction knobs relieve pain and promote the healing process of the elbow
- Elbow with soft and breathable zone increases wearing comfort
TENNIS ELBOW CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE
Excessive strain due to sports is far from the only reason your elbow can become a problem area. A contusion, surgery or simply excessive strain of the tendon system is all it takes. EpiTrain relieves and stabilizes the joint. It can reduce pain and improve mobility. Particularly if your elbow frequently gives you trouble, you will appreciate the elbow support as a preventive tool. Two functional cushions, or pads, are incorporated into the support at the inside and outside of the joint. Equipped with novel massage nubs, they provide local relief along the muscles and tendon insertions. Special cutouts around the protruding bones of the elbow prevent unpleasant pressure and ensure correct positioning of the support.
FIT AGAIN FAST
The EpiTrain encourages circulation with a constant intermittent compression massage and promotes the reduction of edemas and hematomas. It also improves the control of your muscles. This allows the muscles to actively stabilize the joint. The breathable knitted fabric is very comfortable to wear on the skin and wicks away moisture: preventing unpleasant sweating. A particularly soft zone in the crook of the elbow provides additional comfort. EpiTrain is also ideally suited for physiotherapy and therapeutic exercises. After all, when it comes to elbows, being active is key to good health!
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow)
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- Post elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow strains or sprains
- Chronic swelling and edema
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
EpiTrain Elbow Brace